PDL B102-B/Gould 448E
Teaching Spring 2018
B.S., Civil Engineering, Texas A&M University, 2001
M.Eng., Civil Engineering, Texas A&M University, 2003
Ph.D., Interdisciplinary Built Environment, University of Washington, 2016
- Harris, K. 2014. Review of Marx's Concept of the Alternative to Capitalism, by Peter Hudis. For Antipode.
- Harris, K. 2014. Review of Deleuze and Research Methodologies, edited by Rebecca Coleman and Jessica Ringrose. For Emotion, Space and Society.
- Gilge, C. and Harris, K. Review of Mark Bonta and John Protevi's Deleuze and Geophilosophy: A Guide and Glossary. Foucault Studies (forthcoming Spring 2014).
- Harris, Keith. "Building the Moral City: Urban Revitalization and the Conscious Capitalist Axiomatic." In Deleuze and the Schizoanalysis of Spatial Power. London: Continuum Books, in progress.
- CHID 390 A: Colloquium In The History Of Ideas Knowing the City
- CHID 250 B: Special Topics: Introduction To The History Of Ideas The City of The Future
- CHID 250 B: Special Topics: Introduction To The History Of Ideas Reading and Writing the City
- CHID 250 A: Special Topics: Introduction To The History Of Ideas WRITING AND READING THE CITY
- CHID 250 A: Special Topics: Introduction To The History Of Ideas Writing and Reading the City
Study Abroad Programs
New York City: Urban Change in the City that Never Sleeps
(Early Fall Start 2015)
New York City, United States