Research Advised: Undergraduate Senior Theses
- Deines, Nathaniel. Huloima A critical history of the representation of Native Americans in the cultural production of Progressive Era Seattle and of myself. 2012.
- Calhoun, Jordan. Cultural Boundaries: An Introductory Approach. 2010.
- O'Sullivan, Rachel. The Pathology of Privilege: An Examination of Whiteness, Inherent Advantage and Instituionalized Racism. 2008.
- CHID 250 A: Special Topics: Introduction To The History Of Ideas
- CHID 250 AB: Special Topics: Introduction To The History Of Ideas
- CHID 250 AD: Special Topics: Introduction To The History Of Ideas
- CHID 250 AE: Special Topics: Introduction To The History Of Ideas
- CHID 497 A: Peer Facilitators
- CHID 497 B: Peer Facilitators
A Close Reading in Theory: Vine Deloria, Jr.
Black & Native Women: Locating Ourselves
Comparative Knolwedges, Indigenous Systems
Comparative Pedagogies: Tools for Facilitating Conversations About Difference
Hip Hop in the 206 / It’s Bigger Than Hip Hop
Introduction to Women Studies
Lushootseed, first year (with Tulalip Tribes Instructor)
New Zealand Study Abroad:
Junior Colloquium – Comparative Understandings of Ideas and Peoples
South Pacific Community Engagement – Maori & Colonial Histories
Race, Class, Gender in Social Stratification
Reading Native American Women’s Lives
Study Abroad Programs
Justice for Hawai'i
(Early Fall Start 2021)
Hilo, United States