2021 Virtual Graduation Celebration
When: June 11, 2021 at 6:00 PM PST
Where: It is a virtual graduation ceremony accessed via Zoom. Don't have zoom? Download Zoom here.
What to Expect: This will be a live virtual celebration to honor our 2021 graduating seniors. Together, CHID students, faculty, staff, and guests will watch a pre-recorded ceremony that includes:
- Opening reception to gather everyone before the ceremony begins
- Welcome Address from CHID's Faculty Chair, Professor Phillip Thurtle
- Graduating Senior Address: Marium Raza
- Slideshow of our 2021 Graduates
- A recorded procession and celebration of our graduating seniors
- Zoom link for the ceremony here: https://washington.zoom.us/j/95949576966
- password will be emailed to each graduate to share with their friends and family
We look forward to this opportunity to celebrate and honor the inspiring Class of 2021!
If you have any questions please reach out to her at email@example.com.
- Interested in learning more about CHID alumni? Check out our alumni news feed!
- Don't want to lose touch? Stay connected with the CHID community!
- Did you know CHID has merchandise? Visit the CHID Store to purchase your own CHID clothing and accessories. All proceeds will be donated to the Friends of CHID Fund to help future chiddies!
- Follow us on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook (links below)
- Grads: post pics with your senior gift!
- Help support the Comparative History of Ideas Department and their students by donating! Donations to the CHID program help our students study abroad, pursue their research, and attend conferences, as well as assist in program initiatives and ensure CHID’s ongoing development. We rely on the generosity of CHID friends and alumni to provide this support. We truly cannot do this without you!