New study abroad application procedure

The UW just launched a new website and database for faculty led study abroad programs (like ours).  From this point forward, we will no longer use the standard paper applications for CHID International Programs.  Instead, students will apply via the UW Study Abroad website.

The new site is not so user-friendly yet, so I put together some basic instructions on our Application Process page.  The CHID International Programs page is still your best first-stop for information on our programs, and, let's face it, it looks way cooler.

Applications are open for our summer 2011 programs!  Check 'em out!