Content tagged with this term:
- "No simple solutions in overcoming racial disparities" writes CHID Instructor and Alumnus Max Hunter as Guest Columnist for the Seattle Times
- 11/30 - Keep the 'I' in CHID - Interested in Social Media? Excited about information policy like Net Neutrality? (12:30 - 1:30pm)
- 4/18: Return to the Beehive to Celebrate CHID!
- Alumni Update: CHID at the 2012 Olympics
- Alumni Update: Madi Taylor (CHID and Anthropology ’13)
- CHID Alum Jennifer Stuller Featured in Latest Issue of A&S Newsletter!
- CHID Alum Korrie Miller, New Program Manager of Young Executives of Color
- CHID Alum Nathaniel Deines Awarded Position at Getty Research Institute
- CHID Alum, David Ryder - featured artist and exhibition show at Lucid
- CHID's International Programs Change Lives
- CHID's Own Nara Hohensee to Give Talk on Berlin at the Frye Museum on November 1st!
- Creating New Ways to Support CHID Students
- Featuring CHID Alum, Ryan Lewis ('09) "What do you do with a CHID degree? The answer is just about anything." - Jon Marmor, Columns Editor
- Follow CHID 250 Student's Blogs
- Interning to Learn the Art of Business
- Recent CHID Alum Peter Starrs ('10) Killed 12/3/11
- Sol Moravia-Rosenberg (CHID Alum '11) Featured in Seattle's City Arts "Jumping Off the Ladder"
- The Post-CHID Academic Life