Gender, Women, and Sexuality Studies
- McCulley, Emily. "A Space Of Ambiguity" an exploration of modern women and their reproductive choices. 2006.
- Leiselsen, Jasmine. The "Token Girl": Gender Stereotypes within Snowboarding. 2006.
- Martin, Stephanie. The Impact of Women on Sports Marketing: A Reflection of My Life as an Athlete and a Woman in the Sporting World. 2007.
- Hogan, Claire. Gender and the Aesthetic of National Belonging: Love and Commodification in a 2008 Chanel CoCo Maemoiselle Mini Film." 2009.
- Gran, Melissa. Women's Reproductive Health Care Challenges and Needs of Kosovo: A Terrain of Struggle. 2009.
Faculty in This Area
Jordanna Bailkin, Professor, History
Jennifer Bean, Associate Professor, Comparative Literature
Tamara Cooper, Lecturer, Comparative Literature and Cinema Studies
Michelle Habell-Pallán, Associate Professor, Gender, Women, and Sexuality Studies
Lynn Thomas, Professor and Chair, History
Joanne Woiak, Part-Time Lecturer, Disability Studies
Kathleen Woodward, Professor, English, and Simpson Center for the Humanities, Director