- Wygant, Christina D. "the Twice Told Tale": Colonial Love Plots, Slavery, and Racial Ideology in Editorial Versions of John Gabriel Stedman's Narrative of a Five Years Expedition against the Revolted Negroes of Surinam. , 2010. Print.
- Pangelinan, John. eleMental. A Theoretical Analysis of a Play. 2006.
- Munro, Michael. Folded in the Arms of the Future': Notes on Mimesis and Emergency in J.M. Coetzee's Age of Iron. 2006.
- Gipson, Melissa. Harry Potter and the Role of Integrity in his Magical Influence. 2008.
- Hamilton, Adam. The Red Question: Exploring Wright's and Ellison's Black Marxist Literary Aesthetic. 2008.